Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coffee and cold pizza.

My breakfast this morning is coffee and cold pizza. It's actually a great combination.
So here are some funny things Anabelle has been doing lately. I wish I could type in a way that would let you know how she says stuff not just what she says, because sometimes that is the funniest part!

~ She lays her head down and pretends to snore then pops up and says "Wake!"
~ Anytime we are getting ready to go anywhere she has to discuss who will be there. Sometimes the list of people varies a little, but it always includes: Pop Pop? Nana? Unc? (andrew) Katie?
~ She loves to have her back scratched and will say "Mommy, back? itchy?"
~ When she wants to be held she says "Mommy? Hold you?"
~ She loves to sing. Her favorites right now are the Barney song, My God is so big, Hippo song or as she calls it "hippopotamin", "spider," "Happy" (if you're happy and you know it"
~ This kid repeats EVERYTHING. Thankfully I don't curse. However, I do have a nasty habit of saying "crap." (I know, I know....I am really trying to work on it!) The other day while eating ice cream she dropped some and then said "Oh, crap!" It was kind of hilarious and terrifying at the same time. REALLY gotta work on that....
~ "Mommy? Are you?" (where are you?)
~ She can count to ten. It's pretty cute. She usually points to her knuckles as shes doing it. I don't know why.
~ She says her ABCs. However it is not even close to right. But its cute! :)
~ She loves to have her toenails painted pink. After every nail I paint, she says thank you.
~ She can say hundreds of words and she does such a good job of explaining things. (and remembers everything) For example, a couple of nights ago there was a bath towel in her floor and when I put her to bed she kept pointing to it and saying blankie. I explained to her that it wasn't a blankie, it was a towel and she couldn't sleep with the towel. The next morning when she woke up, Daddy walked in her room and she pointed to the towel and said, "Daddy, no blankie. Towel. No put towel in bed." That was the first thing she thought of that morning?! haha

I know there are so many more things, but this is just what comes to mind right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment