Saturday, February 26, 2011

WHOA.

Oh my. What a last couple of days it has been. I started some kind of stomach virus thing last night, and I am finally starting to feel like I may not die. (I was seriously concerned for a while.) But let me back up...
Wednesday after school I rushed up to the middle school where Jeremy works and interviewed for a 6th grade Math position. I have been on pins and needles ever since. I got a call this afternoon while I was sleeping. I saw that it was the school and I quickly put on my "awake" voice. They offered me the job! I am so excited/nervous/scared/happy. It is truly an emotional roller coaster. I think the thing I am most apprehensive about is...DAYCARE. Anabelle and I are NEVER apart. Like right now, she and her daddy are out eating lunch together. It takes everything I have not to call and constantly make sure everything is alright. It is not because I doubt my husband's ability to take care of her in anyway, it is just because that is how I am. Leaving Anabelle at daycare may possibly be one of the hardest things I have EVER done. I know that she will do really well. She is so smart and quite the social butterfly. I know that I will cry a lot more than she does when I drop her off. I know that things will be fine, and it really is for the best. I was starting to go a little crazy at home. (ok, a LOT crazy!) I have been watching 2 other kids along with Anabelle, and so I have been confined to the house everyday. I have kind of been feeling like I have no purpose. I think it will be so nice to get up every morning and actually get ready and go somewhere. I have loved watching every moment of her life so far, and I hope I can handle not seeing every little thing that she does. I know there will be a lot of guilt, but I know that there will also be a lot of wonderful things about it. The only way I can sum up my feelings at this moment is WHOA.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! I know what you mean about going crazy at home. That is the way I feel sometimes now that I have been home with CG now for a month. I'm sortof ready to get a part-time job and go somewhere insead of this house. I know Anabelle will do great at Daycare and you will survive - I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete